The cost to provide a CASA volunteer to a child for one year is $1,580. At Voices For Children CASA, 76 cents of every dollar donated goes directly to services for abused and neglected children in Boulder County.
Your contribution, no matter what size, can change the odds for a child in need. Voices For Children CASA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and donations are 100% tax deductible. Your donation can also qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit. Upon receipt of your donation, we will mail you a letter for tax purposes.
• Mail a check made payable to Voices For Children CASA
• Setup a recurring donation online (cogives.org/vfccasa)
• Consider Voices For Children CASA in your planned giving (learn more here)
• Designate Voices For Children CASA in your workplace giving campaign (learn more here)
• Make an in-kind contribution (see wish list here)
• Donate stock (learn more here)