Voices For Childern CASA is a member of Community Shares of Colorado. Workplace giving through payroll deduction is an easy and efficient way for people to support the Colorado charities they care about most. Check with your employer to see if your company participates in one of the following workplace giving campaigns.
- Community Shares of Colorado
- Combined Federal Campaign
- Combined Colorado Campaign
- Denver Employees Combined Campaign
- United Way Designated Contribution
If your company is affiliated with United Way, Voices for Children CASA can be written in as your charity of choice.
Employer Matching Gift Programs
Participating in a matching gift program makes your donation go farther. Many companies encourage employees to donate to their favorite charities by matching their contributions, in some cases dollar-for-dollar or more. Some companies may match gifts made by retirees or spouses of employees.
How Do I Apply for a Matching Gift?
- Request a matching gift form and program guidelines from your human resources department.
- Complete the employee section of the form and send it to Voices for Children CASA with your donation. If you have made your contribution online, simply complete the form and mail to:
Voices For Children CASA
2305 Canyon Blvd. #101
Boulder, CO 80302
- We will complete the form and forward it to your employer's matching gifts office for processing. The company will send its matching donation directly to Voices for Children CASA.